There are some common steps you can follow if you encounter an issue using HBO NOW on your Roku player.
STEP 1: RESTART YOUR ROKU
- From the Roku Home screen, choose Settings > System > System restart > Restart.
- Start HBO NOW and see if the issue is resolved.
STEP 2: REMOVE AND ADD BACK THE HBO NOW CHANNEL
If your HBO NOW subscription was not purchased through Roku, try removing and adding the HBO NOW channel using the steps below:
- On the Roku Home screen, highlight the HBO NOW channel and press *.
- Choose Remove channel.
- Choose Remove to confirm.
- Restart your Roku player.
- On the Home screen, go to Streaming Channels and find the HBO NOW channel.
- Select HBO NOW.
- On the channel info page, select Add channel.
- Sign in to HBO NOW again.