It typically points to a network connectivity issue that is preventing your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch from reaching the Netflix service. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
- Disable any VPN, proxy, or unblocker software
- Ensure your network supports streaming
- Test your internet connection
- Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Restart your home network
- Try a different network
- Restore your ISP's default settings
- Improve your Wi-Fi signal
If you have completed the steps above but are still having issues connecting to Netflix, you'll want to contact your internet service provider. They can help you resolve network connectivity issues by determining if your router is properly set up to communicate with the other devices on your home network.
For more info. visit here:
www Netflix Com Activate| Netflix Com Activate | Netflix Activate | Netflix Com login