Although the upcoming Deep Sea Fishing update has been working in progress, more and more information about it has been revealed. Today let's share it with all of you. And you also can find the cheapest OSRS gold here.What is the aim for introducing Deep Sea Fishing?Jagex intends to provide more fun and sociable skilling methods, one of which is exactly the Deep Sea Fishing. And you can gain more rewards when Deep Sea Fishing is used interactively with other players.
What features can you enjoy with Deep Sea Fishing RuneScape?The players who have about Fishing level 68 can participate in Deep Sea Fishing RuneScape, encouraging the players to fish in a hub area together. And besides the random events and interactions, there are the following features you can enjoy:
1. You can obtain the best XP rate in game as intended by clicking on the active Fishing Spots. And success rate will vary according to your Fishing level, up to 100% rate at level 100%.
2. you can throw bait into Baitable Spots to attract fish and create a new fishing spot, possibly including the existing fish which are hard to obtain, like sea turtles and manta rays from Fishing Trawler.
3. You can find the new types of stackable fish at the Shoal Fishing Spots, which have low healing, but unique uses or the ability to be traded in.
4. There is chance for you to catch the fish, which contain those requiring higher Fishing level than yours.
5. Although requiring the highest Fishing level, the Sail Fish can heal more than other fish in game.
Deep Sea Fishing with some fancy placeholder graphics. Many players wonder what the red and yellow things do when they see the following picture revealed recently.Can you guess it? There will be more details revealed about Deep Sea Fishing RuneScape on our site, which also offers the cheapest RuneScape gold.