If you're having audio issues when watching HBO GO on your computer, try the following steps:
1. Check the volume control in the HBO GO player to verify that it's not muted or on the lowest setting. To do this hover your mouse over a video while it's playing. The volume control is in the lower-right corner.
2. Make sure the volume on your computer is not muted or set too low to be audible.
3. If you're using external speakers, check the audio cables and make sure they're connected. Then check the volume setting.
4. Update your browser to the latest version.
5. Try using a different browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome). For a list of supported browsers
HBO Go Roku Activate | HBO Go Activate Device | HBO Go Customer Service Phone Number