• Register

Safety Certificate Brisbane

0 votes
According to queensland government regulations – a safety certificate (otherwise known as a roadworthy certificate or roadworthies) is needed when a registered light vehicle is offered for sale in Queensland, or when re-registering an unregistered vehicle. It confirms that a vehicle has passed a minimum safety standard inspection.   We offer roadworthies in the greater Brisbane area and the Gold Coast. If you a looking for vehicle inspections in Sydney or Brisbane or Perth.
asked Oct 24 in Others by JordanMarston (100 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

No related questions found