It might occur if you have done anything with payroll in your QuickBooks Online:
- The simple and effortless way to resolve this is to start a new QuickBooks Online account.
Following are several steps you can implement for trying to resolve this error:
- Close QuickBooks Desktop.
- Right-click the Task Bar > Click Start Task Manager > Check the Processes tab and end any QBW32.EXE processes (if applicable).
- Add https://*.intuit.com to your browser's Trusted Sites Zone.
- Close Internet Explorer.
- Reopen QuickBooks Desktop, and attempt to import again.
- Close QuickBooks for Mac.
- Open Safari and clear your cache.
- Close Safari and reopen QuickBooks for Mac.
- Attempt to import the data to QuickBooks Online.
For more support services or for resolution of your Issues & Queries, Interact with our Support team comprised of highly qualified and experienced professionals by dialing QuickBooks Online help number +1-844-551-9757.