This error message is obvious that your web site is unable to connect to the database. Typically this happens when a user has entered or modified their database credentials (database host, database username, and database password) incorrectly. Typically your database server may be unresponsive, or your database might have corrupted. However, most of the time it's typically incorrect database login credentials.
Probable reasons why this happens:-
- Incorrect database login credentials
- Compromised Website
- Invalid wp-config.php file
- Problems with your hosting provider
- Database Establishing Error Solutions
- The best way to determine whether you have correct database login credentials is to try login to phpMyadmin with connection credentials you have in wp-config.php file.
- To ensure your website hasn’t been hacked, scan it using a tool such as Sucuri Sitecheck.
- This problem can be resolved by ensuring that the database’s name, username, host, password are correct.
- If your wp-config.php is valid or correct and this WordPress error is still persist, you should contact to your WordPress hosting provider. They will be able to tell you the exact problem (whether the server is down or your database overreach its quota).
Before you stop, drop and roll in a state of panic and realize that it is too difficult to handle! Take a deep breath. Call Our WordPress Customer support number; our experts usually fix this problem in just a few minutes.